Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Your cold crush lover is here ♪"

I am SOOO HAPPY!!

My sis and my mom came back from the phils and tropics today and I got a bunch of KICKASS STUFF. NO JOKE!

Here's what I got.

- BRAND NEW EFFING CELLPHONE!!
- NEW SHOES!! Faded Grey Converses!!
- A FRIGGIN AWESOME SHIRT!!! (has a sunny-side-up egg)
- another shirt!! (White with life guard symbol)
- A black bag with a heart & wings on it that also says, "Amor'e"
- Another bag that's beige and has old-school cartoon characters like, "Betty Boop" & "Felix the Cat"
- AN INVADER ZIM SWEATER!!! (Gir styled w\ eyes & ears included on hood)
- Nivea & Papaya/Melon shampoo
- A NEW HAT!! (green/cute)
- A black sweater that says "Tokyo" at the back
- 2 New pairs of skinny Jeans ♥
- 2 New Gaara Key Chains. Fuck yes. ♥


Yeaaah, Merry early Christmas me!!~

And Merry Christmas to all of you out there reading my blog! I wish you well on your Christmas celebration!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez.You're lucky T^T.