Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"S.O.S, S.O.S, Somebody please hear my distress signal..."

I have a confession to make.

Life's not fair. It truly isn't.

Why is that now that my life is in order and everything is easy sailing, it suddenly starts tossing and turning with the tides? I'm there, knocked off the railing and no one is willing to toss me a life line. Or maybe I don't want them too... It's not that I don't want them to. I just don't want them to notice that I'm sinking, drowning. Well whichever, they'd both lead me to my death-- downfall maybe, yeah, sounds less emo.

But this seriously sucks! Right when life was going easy for me! Why now?! Why?!

I'd love to elaborate more about what I'm feeling right now but this is still pretty public, and people I know will read this and know what I'm talking about. The last thing I wanna do is let people know exactly what is going on... I want to keep my pride in check, though I know it's crumbling into dust as we speak.

Take away the one thing I love the most... Take him away from me, I don't deserve him. He's too good for rubbish like me. I can't face him, not today... probably not ever. Things won't be the same, they can't be. And I made them that way. Somehow I did. It's all my fault.


Before the tides pull me into despair... please hear my S.O.S.

No comments: