Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Okay, you know what? Go die."

What the fuck. No that's not a question. That's a statement.

Okay. So. My dad is currently in the bathroom doing god knows what and I asked him if I could play wii fit cause he's not even playing COD3 anymore. He says, "wait one second, I'll play too". Then I say, "can I just play wii fit? cause I really wanna play it." and he says, "just leave it."

You know what man? Go die. Suck a cock, you mother fucking homo... and then die.

Seriously, if you're not gonna fucking play your fucking game and just sit on the can and have fucking phone sex with your fucking puta then just say so. Spare me the trouble of having to fucking ask your permission to go and play a game that'll keep me fit unlike a fucking old man I know.

Seriously, I asked him if I could play and he said he'd be outta the bathroom like fucking 20 minutes ago. And his voice was close to the door so he's not sitting on the can that fucking jackass. He better not be fucking pitching a tent in there.

No comments: