Monday, December 22, 2008

"Even when I'm with you, I miss you ♫"

Well, two more days till Jonalee and Mom comes back. Three more days till Christmas.

Are you guys excited? I am haha.
But today, I'm gonna spend the day cleaning and listening to music. Tomorrow I'm going to Jacob's house and I'm gonna play Four Swords, a 4 player co-op game with Jacob, Adam, Vincent and I dunno who else. But also, I get to see Vincent so that's a plus ♥.

But anyhoo, I played ISketch with Jon, Hazel, Jenny, Edgar, Rui and Hazel's friend. It was fun. The main theme of it was about Video Games haha. Go figure.

Hmmm... that makes it...

Monday: Cleaning the room up.
Tuesday: Playing Four Swords with friends.
Wednesday: Jonalee and Mom come back.
Thursday: Christmas Day!

Wow, pretty busy week. Just like last week though, so I'll deal with it haha.

Anyways, I'm pretty busy right now talkin with people.

Goodnight everyone.

No comments: