Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Can you feel my heartbeat racing? Can you taste the fear in my sweat?"

Well... The title has everything to do with today...

I'm pretty embarrassed and kinda shy right now 'cause even though everyone tells me the same thing over and over again. I can't help but feel really nervous. I'm very happy with him, I love him, I love everything about him, which is probably why he makes me nervous sometimes. I don't know that if I slip up he'll realize I'm not as perfect as he thought I was. My problems might seem trivial... but these problems aren't. Not for me anyways.

I'll try my best for sure... but it doesn't mean I'll be very tense at first.

Oh god, that did NOT sound right.

Okay so... rewind. I didn't mean that last sentence... Sorry to everyone who misunderstood! I only meant that I'll try my best to learn but it'll be hard for me because I get embarrassed/shy easily...

No innuendos please.

kthxbai.

No comments: