Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cosplay Success!

Today is the ending of Ai-kon... Well, actually it ended pretty much 5 hours ago haha. Kinda sad cause I can't stay in the executive suite at Delta Hotel anymore. They make sure you never go hungry.... for free.... /drools

My cosplay turned out really good, people actually asked for my picture. =)
I even found my own Ryuuji, well... more like he was searching for me and I met up with him. I was kinda taken aback when I saw his, "looking for Taiga" sign. Though It was kinda cute and flattering...

But anyways~!

When I got home I discovered a very pleasant surprise...

I GOT MY NEW BED!!!

and guess what?

IT'S GORGEOUS!


Heehee. I can't wait to sleep in it tonight~!


Oh! and before I go, here's a list of what I got at Ai-kon '09.

-Shadow the Hedgehog Keychain - $7
-Rosa Mystica (Ring from Rozen Maiden) - $12
-Cupcake Charm Bracelet - $15
-Cake Earrings - $5
-Soul Eater Necklace&Ring Set x2 - $17 x 2 = $34
-Cake Scarf - $20 (SOOO WORTH IT)
-Near Plushie - $0 (Birthday present from friend)
-Fancy Ribbon Cellphone Charm x2 - $5 x 2 = $10

(Will add pictures later after a good night's rest =P)

No comments: