Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh my god! ♥

Today's birthday party was AWESOME!!

There were some flaws here and there with the planning but everyone still had so much fun. =)
My best friend Riley was there and I haven't seen him since grade eight. I'm so happy that I got to see him again, he's so fun to hang out with. It was just like back then; me, him and Carmen just hanging out and having a blast!

I love all my presents and I'm really thankful to everyone that went to my party.

Despite the weather we went swimming at Birds Hill Park at 1:00 pm, then at around 6:00 pm we went to GC Mall to watch the Harry Potter movie. As a little bonus, at 10:00 pm we headed over to Boston Pizza to have a VERY late dinner haha. But it was definitely worth it. After that at around 11:30 pm everyone said their goodbyes and headed home.


I had so much fun today~!



I hope more fun days like today come.



--Ophelia =)

No comments: