Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh noes! It's been sooo long!

Sorry everyone! I've been very preoccupied with so many things going on! But anyway here's the latest 411!

Tomorro-- Er.. Today. I have a job interview at 3:00 pm for Subway. Heehee, I really hope I get the job!! >.<

But besides that, I'm going to VGL on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I only had to spend $20 bucks ;P. To those of you that don't know what VGL is, it stands for "Video Games Live". It's when the Winnipeg Orchestra puts on a 3 day show playing music from very popular video games. I bought a ticket for Wednesday and they gave me a complimentary ticket for the Tuesday show because there's going to be a Guitar Hero tournament happening on that day. The doors open at 6 pm and the show starts at 8 pm... So I kinda wonder when it's going to end but... It can't be that bad!

Anyways, OH! I BOUGHT A REALLY CUTE TOP FROM SEXY DIAMOND~~! AND I LOVE IT~!

That's it for now~
Will post later! See ya next time my cute little bloggers!~ ;P

No comments: