Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"When Moon's Reaching Out Stars"

Hello hello!

It's been since forever since I last posted isn't it? I'm really sorry, truthfully I've been out of ideas of what to post about. So, well, I guess I'll start with the things I missed.

I'm in grade 12 now!
Yes! That's right, it's officially my last year in high school.

It's kinda sad that after this last year, I won't be able to see my friends everyday, or be able to keep in touch with other friends or anything. We take school for granted and want it to be over as soon as possible, but when it ends and we're all "grown up" we always look back at those days don't we? Once these days are over, we won't be able to fall back into a place where we know our friends will eventually show up one by one, whether it be the library, or the cafeteria.
So my words of wisdom?

Cherish these days of being a highschooler. Even if you feel like it's been a bad day and you're just stressed from homework, loved ones, family, friends, teachers, anything. You'll still be able to look back and say, "haha, I can't believe that ever happened".

High school years are the ones that you most likely will ever feel embarrassment, frustration and humiliation. But at the same time, you'll experience love, happiness and joy.

I took school for granted right from the start to waaaay past the middle, but now that I realize that I'm in my last senior year of high school. I feel hesitant and even depressed that these days will come to an end. And once they're gone, we'll have to "grow up" and move on.

No comments: