Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Don't EVER wish without thinking."

So I'll tell you right now.

I'm sitting in a computer lab with my close friend during lunch time. I normally just go to the cafeteria and sit at a table with friends but... It's too uncomfortable there.

Me and the former ex-friend have been talking recently... In fact... I think TOO much. He stares at me all during lunchtime. Texts me excessively. Talks to me on msn till 2 am everyday. When me and my boyfriend get into mini-arguments, he strongly hints that I should break up with him. He also offers me rides to school and back (he doesn't offer anyone else rides).

At first I tried to shrug it off despite the strange vibe I've been getting, and think of it as just a "former ex-friend being in the 'clingy stage'". But now it's just... too much to handle. Too much to overlook.

My advice to my beloved readers;
-Do not wish for things without thinking it through.

No comments: