Monday, January 11, 2010

01/11/10

I decided to post today because I really like the symmetry of today's date.
So, I talked to him today and everything's fine. We're catching up with each other and talking as if nothing ever happened. It's really fun talking to him and I've just remembered or even found out how much we have in common.

But I do hope that I'll be able to talk to him face to face and not through a chatbox like Facebook or MSN.

Well, we're getting there. =)


However, in other news, the stories I've been posting up have been halted from the lack of updating. *sigh* I have a habit of having a completely brilliant idea for stories that no one has come up with, and when I attempt to write it down, the idea just vanishes. Come to think of it, I'm actually a very bad explainer, and yet when I write a story the dialogue and plot are just amazing. The words flow and aren't awkward, it's easy to read even though it's descriptive, I guess it's cause I really love to write. It's just hard getting around writer's block.

No comments: