Friday, February 5, 2010

Confessions of the Heart

Good morning, good evening, goodnight.

I don't know when you'll read this, but when we spent time with each other today I felt so lucky to be your girlfriend. You made me feel so loved and happy. Even when I had doubts that I didn't say out loud, you quelled them with promises of our future together. I haven't ever felt this feeling with anybody else and frankly, I don't think I want to have this feeling for anyone else except you. I know that we've had a lot more fights than we needed, and at some points in our relationship we were almost at the verge of breaking up. But just to let you know, being in your arms with you holding me so tight never fails to calm me down.

You may say that you're not good enough for me, or you're such a terrible boyfriend, but you're not. If you saw you the way I do, then you'll see why I fell hopelessly in love with you. You may say that you can't be my knight in shining armor, or my prince charming because you're not perfect. But to me, you are. You're perfect for me. That's all that matters.

I'm not entirely sure what the future brings, and as much as I'd love to give into your sweet whisperings of being together forever. We'll never know if someday, of some month, of some year, we might break up. They say good things don't last forever. Maybe that's why we've had some bad things happen to balance it out and extend our time together. If that's the reason for all the bad things then I'm happy.

I guess to sum it all up;
Even if we break up... Thirty years from now, this heart will remember you more than anyone else.

Depending on when you read this;
Good morning, good evening, goodnight.

1 comment:

CaptainAwesome said...


thats really sweet.
You guys are lucky to have each other :)