Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Worse? Or Better?"

Okay so, first off....

apologies again, about not blogging in such a long time...


But boy do I have much to tell you...

So today, I guess you can call it a moment of clarity but I had the weirdest dream that made me realize... Because of my fondness of my relationship, I've started to lose the closeness I've had with one of my best friends. It's sad but I can guess why I haven't been able to hang out with him in awhile.

I miss him. Not my boyfriend but my close friend.
I used to be able to talk about everything with him and we were close friends since before I went out with my boyfriend. But lately, I haven't seen my friend around for a long time. We might go for a bike ride with everyone else tomorrow but it might be cold outside. But hopefully it won't be? Haha. Wishful thinking.

Oh, also. The reason why I'm still up this late at night?

Waiting for my boyfriend to call. He said he'd call me yesterday. He didn't. But today was no school so I thought he'd call me today at least. Again. Wishful thinking.

Seriously, I'm really happy that me and him have been together for a year and some already but... We recently had a phone conversation a few days ago that got me upset. He basically told me that he needed help with what I liked or what I wanted for a gift.

But, haven't we been together for a
year?

In that year shouldn't he know what I like and don't like?
Especially without the help of others?

It really bothered me because it seemed like, in that year, I was the only one paying attention.

I know that he likes video games.
I know that he likes the game character Kirby.
I know that he likes the colour green.
I know that he hates it when people stuff his mouth with words he didn't say.
I know so much more to the point that finding gifts are easy but finding good enough gifts are much more challenging, but possible!

He should know that I like ANY TYPE of jewelry or anything cute or sweet!
He should know that my favourite game character is Sonic!
He should obviously know my favourite colour is red! It's been a year!
He should know that I absolutely hate zombies!
It's been a year and yet he asks people who don't even know me that personally what he should give me? That really hurts.

Ya know, he doesn't even have to buy me something, he could make it. I would still be happy if he did, why would I not be happy? And even if he did buy me something, I don't care if it's a $0.25 ring from a vending machine or a $300 necklace. I'd be happy with either or.

He should at least, make an effort in searching for a gift I'd like...

No comments: