Friday, January 23, 2009

"So if you're lonely, you know I'm here waiting for you"

Yesterday I went to my boyfriend's house. We watched a movie together-- well half of one-- before I had to go home. My sis and her boyfriend picked me up and we went to Subway to eat and chat. We've got some cosplaying ideas down, and we gossiped about the latest things as well. We also ranted about somethings as well. It was fun.

But fun's over, it's friday now and it's time to study for the exams. Wish me luck in studying! I'll update to tell you what I'm studying and how the progress is going!

Aja Aja Fighting!!

-------------------------

Need to study: Math Precal (Mon-1 pm) & Chemistry (Thurs-? am/pm).
Need to complete: Math Precal Cheat Sheet Full Scalp (Mon) & ELA Project (Due: Wed).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sex!
God will punish you by giving you an anti-christ baby. :)

Ophelia Rose said...

LOL~!
NOTHING HAPPENED!! LOL!