Saturday, January 3, 2009

"So how bout that ice-skating?"

Ice skating was pretty fun, I enjoyed it. But I was still kinda sad/disappointed that Vincent didn't go. I'd love for me and him to go ice skating together. I improved a lot even though it was my first time ice skating, I'm proud and still kinda disappointed about that. I'd always picture me falling as we ice skated and him helping me up while we both laughed.

Anyways, after ice skating. The MOA group went to Players to play billiards and just relax, more then half of the group sat down at the couches. I was one of those people, it was nice just sitting down and talking. But it was sad that I was sitting down across from a couple and next to a couple, I felt kinda lonely. ^__^;

But you know, that's probably how a lot of other people feel sometimes so I should just suck it up right?

Well, it's late.
Goodnight.

No comments: