Friday, November 19, 2010

19/11/2010

Okay, well... I won't be able to pull off my... err... somewhat New Year's resolution, haha.

But anyways! It's snowing everybody! You know what that means! Snowball fights, snowmen, ice skating, shoveling, igloo making and Christmas!

But before that, let me tell you. Unlike all those snow-haters out there, I really don't dislike snow.

As a matter of fact. I love snow.

In my eyes, snow is the symbol of renewal. Snow is there to build up, and as spring time comes, it melts away. Once it's melted, spring comes with a flurry of blooming flowers and chirping birds. It's the process of a new beginning. It's life telling us that this is a new chapter in our lives. A clean slate. Thus people come up with New Year's resolutions.


But anyways!

Today I helped my mom put up the Christmas tree. That was fun.
I'm actually unsure if there's sarcasm in there or not.

On a side note, I've finally applied for a bank account.
*cough*online.*cough*

And! In two days, I will apparently get an email to go to the bank with 2 pieces of identification and a cheque of $50 minimum to cash in. So yay~! I finally got that out of the way!

More to update later!... In a few days!

See ya!

--Ophelia.

No comments: